AOA Web Design & IT Services are an Ayrshire based company targeted at not only providing IT Support to small and medium sized businesses and organisations throughout Ayrshire. But to home users who are largely ignored by other IT support companies as being insignificant. Whilst we are based in Irvine Ayrshire we support customers from Ayrshire to London and all over the UK using our remote support tools.
AOA IT Services makes IT work for you by helping you to keep your systems running smoothly. Offering a number of PC,Laptop and network related support services to both home users and small to medium sized businesses. From affordable, reliable cloud based email and web and virtual server hosting services we can ensure that you keep your computer systems up and running and stay in contact with your customers at all times Our range of services cover the following:
- User support and training
- Remote and on-site IT support
- IT Security: Firewall configuration; Anti Virus setup, Group Policy configuration. Virus and Spy ware removal.
- Online Data Backup
- Mobile email with Exchange Activesync
- Business Continuity Planning: Should the worst happen how quick can you be up and running again.
- Windows PC and Server, Mac OSX operating system support
- Server Support: Operating System installation and configuration. Including Hard disk replacement, Memory Upgrades. Disaster Recovery.
- Virtual server: Operating System installation and configuration.
- Active system monitoring: How much power is being used by every system in your office or multiple offices, Memory usage, Hard Disk space available, Anti virus status, Windows update states with active deployment. All available in one monthly report
- PC repair including Hard disk replacement, Memory Upgrades, Motherboard Replacement, Unexpected shutdown investigation, Slow preformance. Operating system installation.
- Laptop repair: Hard disk replacement, Memory Upgrade, Screen Replacement, Keyboard replacement
- Data recovery: For Windows and Mac.